Check out what the guys at QuantumShift.tv are doing. Here’s their mission:
Quantum Shift TV is a 21st Century storyteller renewing the cultural values of community, care and interconnectedness through the use of leading edge technology and citizen journalism. Here’s the kind of stories you’ll see there – ones of:
- Human cooperation and survival
- Solutions to combat global warming
- The positive impact of aid workers around the world
- Perspectives and contributions of philanthropists
- Corporate social responsibility progress
- Environmental improvements and breakthroughs
- And all other stories about those making a positive difference on this planet.
A great companion to what we are trying to do here…and in the spirit of full disclosure, I just found them today when my Google Alerts let me know that they had posted this cool video about GlobalGiving gift cards as an alternative to “stuff:”
The second part of the video is about Google + Specialized’s “Innovate or Die” contest. Also very cool. They are giving away money and bikes to pedal-generated ideas for good.
Here’s a project that links the two pieces of this story together:
Get great free widgets at <a href="http://www.widgetbox.com">Widgetbox</a>!
Like we said, guaranteed goodness.